- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury Funfetti Cookie Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 sticks soft butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips + extra for after they bake
- 1/2 cup white chips + extra for after they bake
- heaping 1/2 cup sprinkles
Cream together the butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Fold in the chips and sprinkles. Chill dough overnight.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto parchment lined sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly brown. Don't over bake. Remove from oven and press in the reserved chips. Let cool completely.