Posted May 17th, 2013 @ 10:49am
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 17 regular size peanut butter cups
- 1 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, or mixer, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla until combined.
3. With the mixer on low, stir in the flour, baking powder, salt and graham cracker crumbs until combined.
4. Spread 2/3 of the dough into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Press the peanut butter cups gently into the dough. Spread the marshmallow fluff on top.
5. Press the remaining dough onto a non stick surface into an 8x8 square. Lay it on top of the marshmallow fluff and press lightly.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges brown. Allow them to cool for at least 2 hours to set. Remove from pan and cut into squares.