Stump Bruce on April 22, 2019

On Monday, K103 listener Perry Boucher from Vancouver managed to stump Bruce with this question:

Question: What is the only animal on Earth whose brain does not completely fill its cranium?

Answer: The Koala bear. It's brain only fills about 60% of its skull; the other 40% is filled with fluid.

Bruce 0 Listener 1

 

Submit your trivia question and answer by e-mailing StumpBruce@K103.comSUBMIT A QUESTION

Bruce, John and Janine

Bruce, John and Janine

Want to know more about Bruce, John and Janine? Get their official bio, social pages & more on K103 Portland! Read more

title

Content Goes Here