Cannot believe it's already State Fair time!! Feels like summer just began and it's already time for back-to-school shopping. With that in mind we thought we'd pass on some ways to finish out summer with a bang at the state fair without spending too much.
The Oregon State Fair starts on Friday August 26th and NOW is the best time to grab tickets. That's the biggest way to save BUY EARLY. Seniors, over 65, who buy tickets online before August 25th will pay one-dollar per ticket, plus the service fee for buying a ticket online. You can save 15 dollars on a carnival ride wristband if you purchase it online before August 25th. You can also save money with a Family 4-Pack on admissions purchased online before August 25th.
You can save four dollars per ticket when you buy them at a Wilco store before August 25th. Here are more ways to save. Have fun and say YES to that corndog!
Hours for the Fair:
- Friday, Aug. 26: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Saturday, Aug. 27: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Sunday, Aug. 28: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Monday, Aug. 29 thru Thursday Sept. 1: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Friday, Sept. 2: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Saturday, Sept. 3: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Sunday, Sept. 4: 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Monday, Sept. 5: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Carnival rides start operating at 11:00am daily during the Fair.