With the Labor Day weekend upon us, which is a 3 day weekend for most people, wouldn't you like to make it feel longer? Actually, you can. Here are some tips to get the most bang for your buck out of your weekend.
- Make a plan to do some activities you like doing.
- Limit your screen time and find a hobby.
- Do something different than what you do day-to-day at work. If your job is technical then on your weekend do something artistic.
- Do not do any work related to your 9 to 5.
- Find that balance between resting/sleeping and going out.
- Stay present in whatever you are doing.