Have you figured out costumes for the kids yet, or you? ? If you wait too long, you have to settle for whatever's left after all the stores are picked over. But it's still early enough to shop online. Here are some great places to look:
1. Amazon. If you DO wait too long, it's your best last-minute option.
2. Cossky.com. It's a good place for video game-related costumes.
3. Costumes.com. They've got a lot of trendy costume ideas.
4. Etsy. It's good for handmade, one-of-a-kind stuff. But don't wait much longer.
5. HalloweenCostumes.com. It's a good place for kids' costumes.
6. SpiritHalloween.com. They've got stores everywhere, but also a website.
We want to know what your favorite costume ever was- share pics on our Facebook Page. Check out Mike's magic disappearing Spidey costume:
Here's us last Halloween at Trunk or Treat. Can you guess who we are? (Hint: That's Mike on the left, Stacey on the right)