Nothing says 4th of July like watermelon! And here's a fan favorite for the 4th: Drunken Watermelon!
- Step one - Put your watermelon on the cutting board and carefully cut a circular hole at the top. Make sure it’s a little wide than the alcohol bottle opening.
- Step two - Get rid of the rind and dig into the hole with the spoon, scooping out four or five inches of watermelon. Enjoy as a treat for your hard work so far.
- Step three - Put the watermelon in a big bowl with the hole at the top.
- Step four - Insert the bottle right into the hole and let the alcohol pour into the watermelon. It might not all fit inside, so save what’s left.
- Step five - Stick the watermelon and the bowl in the fridge. Chill it for at least 24 hours to get the best flavor.
- Step six - When you’re ready to enjoy your buzzy adult fruit snack, just slice and nosh. And remember friends don’t let friends eat alcohol-infused watermelon and drive.
- REMEMBER IF KIDS ARE AROUND TO HAVE A SECOND SOBER WATERMELON FOR THEM!