Here are some Holiday Hacks for you, the first one is time-sensitive so if you're flying for Christmas get on that asap! And who knew about #3?!
- The cheapest time to book your holiday flights is this week - December 4th through 10th is the window to find the best deal on flights during the holidays.
- Have icy doorsteps, but no salt? - Pour a bucket of warm water with dishwashing soap on them. The soap won’t let the water freeze and you can clear a path without having any salt.
- The fix for stale Christmas cookies - Get your stale cookies soft again by putting them inside a plastic bag with a piece of bread. Leave them in overnight and they’ll be almost as good as new.
- Make your Christmas tree appear bigger with lights - Use bigger lights on the bottom of the tree and smaller lights on the top to create the illusion that your tree is larger than it is.
- Kitty litter can help if you get stuck in the snow - Keep a bag of kitty litter in your trunk and if you ever get stuck in the snow, pour it under your tires for traction.