Who's ready for summer and Portland Parks & Recreation's outdoor pool season?
All seven outdoor pools will open for the summer on Wednesday, June 21 and remain open through August 27. Check out swim schedules, hours, and locations. Parks officials said they still have many openings for people looking for employment.
Splash pads in Portland parks will be operational starting Wednesday and available for play from 10 a.m. -8 p.m. daily. They will remain open through Labor Day weekend.
- Colonel Summers Park - SE 17th Avenue and Taylor Street
- Columbia Park and Annex - N Lombard Street and Woolsey Avenue
- Dawson Park - N Stanton Street and Williams Avenue
- Earl Boyles Park - east of SE 107th Avenue and Francis Street
- Elizabeth Caruthers Park - 3508 SW Moody Avenue
- Essex Park - SE 79th Avenue and Center Street
- Farragut Park - N Kerby Avenue and Farragut Street
- Fernhill Park - NE 37th Avenue and Ainsworth Street
- Gateway Discovery Park - 10520 NE Halsey Street
- Irving Park - NE 7th Avenue and Fremont Street
- Kenton Park - 8417 N Brandon Avenue
- Khunamokwst Park - 5200 NE Alberta Street
- Northgate Park - N Geneva Avenue and Fessenden Street
- Peninsula Park - 700 N Rosa Parks Way
- Pier Park - N Lombard Street and Bruce Avenue
- Raymond Park - SE 118th Avenue and Raymond Street
- Spring Garden Park - 3332 SW Spring Garden Street
- Woodlawn Park - NE 13th Avenue and Dekum Street
Interactive fountains, the ones you can play in, are already open for the season.
- Bill Naito Legacy Fountain at Waterfront Park - SW Ankeny near the Burnside Bridge (operates 24 hours a day) - On for the season
- Teachers Fountain at Director Park - 815 SW Park Avenue (7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.) - On for the season
- Grant Park - NE 33rd Avenue and US Grant Place (11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.) - On for the season
- Holladay Park - NE 11th Avenue and Holladay Street (7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.) - On for the season
- Jamison Square - 810 NW 11th Avenue (7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.) - On for the season
- McCoy Park - N Trenton Street and Newman Avenue (7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.) - On for the season
- Salmon Springs Fountain at Waterfront Park - Naito Parkway at SW Salmon Street (6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.) - On for the season