Lose Your Vax Card? Here's How To Get A Replacement

The OHA says if you lose your vaccination card here are three things you can do to get a replacement:

  • Contact the clinic where you got your vaccine
  • Ask your health care provider for a record
  • Follow the instructions on the ALERT IIS page to request an immunization record.

In Washington you can receive yours by signing up for MyIR, Washington's free immunization records website.

You can also call the Washington State Office of Immunization and Child Profile at 360-236-3595.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content