You ever get lost down that online rabbit hole? I did yesterday, I started following TikToker Renata Dagrella after seeing this trend she started when she asked "what is something your mom told you when you were younger that you didn’t believe and thought she was totally wrong, but when you got older, you realized she was 100% right?”
Now I got kicked out of the house at 17 so I wasn’t hearing much advice my mom was shelling out. But ya grow up and learn she WAS right. Her mantra since we were kids was to never judge anyone. Everyone has a different path to walk in this life.
- "you can count your true friends on one hand."
- "My mom told me to never laugh at or judge someone cause it always come back around. So true.”
- "You will find out who your real friends are and they'll show you their true colors when you are in need of help.”
- "Always bring a jacket and walkable shoes.”
- "Get a job that makes money — and u can volunteer doing what you love on the side.”
- "You’ll always get over heartbreak.”
- "When you see those large friend groups 9/10 all those girls lowkey don’t like each other.”
I'm just getting started on TikTok if you want to follow me that would be cool. btw...totally clicked over to Abercrombie and bought that white midi dress she's wearing. Yep got lost in that online hole pretty good!
Have a great day friends!