2/3 Katy Perry's Twitter Followers Aren't Even Real

Katy Perry, who's performing this weekend in Manchester, is officially the most followed person on twitter with 99.2 million followers. Kinda. twitteraudit.com says only 32% of those are real people, the other 68% are bots! Meanwhile Taylor Swift's followers are 88% real, the highest percentage out of the other top 10 most followed twitter accounts.  

 
Stacey Lynn

Stacey Lynn

Want to know more about Stacey Lynn? Get her official bio, social pages & more on iHeartRadio! Read more

title

Content Goes Here