If you are hiring a wedding coordinator it's probably a good idea to do your due diligence. Like is she experienced? Can she SPELL? Reddit is blowing up over a list of to-do's and NOT to-do's that one user posted from a wedding coordinator. Not only are they absurd, the woman spells like a 4th grader.
- “Please arrive 15-30 minutes early”
- “Please DO NOT wear white, cream or ivory”
- “Please do not wear anything other than a basic bob or ponytail”
- “Please do not fave a full face of makeup”
- “Do not record during the seramony”
- “Do not check in on FB until instructed”
- “DO NOT TALK TO THE BRIDE AT ALL”
- “Everyone will toast with Remy. No acceptance.”
- “Lastly must come with gift $75 or more if you want to be admited in”
Yeah....if you could NOT upstage the bride and steal her thunder that would be great. Brides DO NOT appreciate their thunder being stolen.