FitSmalBusiness has compiled this list of the Most Overused office expression of 2018. Do you see any that need to go away for 2019? If one in particular drives you up the wall faster that Chris the Christmas Nut with the Igloo Cubicle, share this on his wall with an LOL and maybe he'll get the hint.
- Let's Circle Back – What it really means: "I don't have an answer for you, leave me alone now."
- Shift The Paradigm – "You need to change the way you think."
- Ping, Me, Or I'll Ping You – "I don't care. Just send me a message."
- Marinate On That - "We're not sure what's going on, so let's think about it longer."
- Not My Domain – "Not my problem."
- Let's Create Synergy - "You better work together."
- It's In The Pipeline – "It's not ready yet."
- It Is What It Is - "I don't know how else to put this, and I don't care, end of story."
- You Need To Own It – "You need to take responsibility – but not the credit."
- You Need to Make Headway – "Make yourself productive already."
- At The End Of The Day… - "Thanks for your point, but mine is the only one that matters."
- Steer The Ship – "The bosses don't want to do their jobs so it's your job now."
- Moving Forward – "Don't ever do whatever you did that way again."
- Let's Pivot - "That didn't work, so we're going in a new direction now.
Dude your cube is melting